Register now, and be on board when the course begins in October!
(You will not be charged until October, when the "trial period" ends. Your first monthly charge will occur 80 days after today.)
We plan for this membership-based course to deliver two roughly 1.5 hour sessions each month, each relating to a “thread”–an idea or concept that runs through Vedic knowledge systems.
For each concept or idea, we plan to:
- Provide an overview of the concept or idea.
- Engage in a conversation–or multiple conversations–with sincere practitioners or students of various Vedic knowledge systems, to explore what the given concept means within the context of those knowledge systems.
- Allow time for questions, answers, discussion with class participants.
- Record each session for those who cannot attend live.
- Provide access to all previous Vedic Threads sessions for as long as you are a member of the course.