We plan to deliver two roughly 1.5 hour sessions each month, each relating to a “thread”–an idea or concept that runs through Vedic knowledge systems.
For each concept or idea, we plan to:
- Provide an overview of the concept or idea.
- Engage in a conversation–or multiple conversations–with sincere practitioners or students of various Vedic knowledge systems, to explore what the given concept means within the context of those knowledge systems.
- Allow time for questions, answers, discussion with class participants.
- Record each session for those who cannot attend live.
- Provide access to all previous Vedic Threads sessions for as long as you are a member of the course.
Please read our terms and conditions.